TCL forces

From: Monika Sharma (mon_sharma_at_research.iiit.ac.in)
Date: Wed Feb 06 2008 - 07:15:13 CST

Dear All,
I am trying to use TCL forces for studying movement of one domain with
respect to other domain. But to get familiar with usage , I am working
on Tutorial of user-defined forces of NAMD. But I am not able to
understand the input notation of linear acceleration and Angular
acceleration. I mean its written in the tutorial as:
set linaccel "30 0 0"
 set angaccel 1
As far as I could understand, the linaccel means as "x y z" means
acceleration in x-direction.
But I am confused about angaccel. What does '1' means??
All suggestions and advices regarding TCLForces usage are welcome.
Regards,
Monika