Re: How to fix the Center of mass of protein when performing SMD?

From: 张勇 (clarkzhy_at_mail.bnu.edu.cn)
Date: Wed Dec 17 2008 - 22:06:14 CST

Hello, Mr. Harish:
     Thanks a lot for your response!
     In fact, I want to pull a ligand from a protein in order to observe the
conformational change of the protein. So, I don't think I can fix some atoms
because I am not sure that which group of atoms do not change their positions
largely druing ligand unbinding.
     Futhermore, I find that there is translation and roration for the protein
sometimes when I carry out the MD simulation for a protein system in the water
box. can I avoid them by setting some parameters?

Cheers
Clark

在您的来信中曾经提到:
>From: "harish vashisth" <harish.vashisth_at_gmail.com>