Re: Reading multiple .log files

From: JC Gumbart (gumbart_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 10 2008 - 16:03:11 CST

I figured out why it doesn't work. The namdplot tool does a regexp
search for "ENERGY:". The lines that appear early in the log file
which begin "Info: ABSOLUTE IMPRECISION IN VDWA TABLE ENERGY: " match
this and cause the loop to break. If you grep these out (grep -v
"Info: ABSOLUTE"), or use some other tool to remove them, before
using namdplot, it should work.