Re: Monte Carlo with NAMD

From: harish vashisth (harish.vashisth_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 23 2008 - 11:38:29 CDT

Dear Neelanjana,
               NAMD, as you know, is a molecular dynamics code and MC
simulations are altogether different. I have performed MC-docking
simulations by writing a tcl script which runs under VMD. But, I am not sure
what you are thinking in terms of MC regarding to whatever conformational
search you refer? If you can be more explicit about it--people might give
some more ideas.

Regards,
--Harish