Re: output .coor minus solvation box

From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 30 2008 - 23:45:25 CDT

Hi Bryan,
if you're willing to alter your approach a little bit, since namd has a
complete embedded tcl interpreter you can run namd until the first step
of interest, perform whatever processing you want (including calling a
perl script or vmd) *within the namd config file* on the most recently
written restart file, and then continue the namd run without restarting.
This action could, of course, include stripping the file of solvent or
fully analyzing it.