NAMD + TMD on Abe

From: Gianluca Interlandi (gianluca_at_u.washington.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 24 2008 - 23:05:38 CDT

Dear NAMD users and developers,

I would like to run TMD simulations with NAMD on NCSA Abe supercomputer.
>From the mailing list I read that the TMD has a bug in the official
release of the MPI version of NAMD 2.6 and that the CVS version should be
downloaded and compiled. Has anyone compiled a CVS release of NAMD on Abe
in the past months? If yes, I would appreciate if I could use it.

Kind regards,

            Gianluca Interlandi

Gianluca Interlandi, PhD gianluca_at_u.washington.edu
                     +1 (206) 685 4435
                     +1 (206) 714 4303
                     http://biocroma.unizh.ch/gianluca/

Postdoc at the Department of Bioengineering