ABF Method

From: Bonnie A Merchant (merchantba_at_carlow.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 02 2008 - 09:19:39 CDT

I am currently studying the transport mechanism of leucine through the leucine transporter. I have been using the ABF method and distance-com. Once the leucine moves half-way through from the extracellualar side to the binding pocket, it appears to stop and will not move any further. Even when using stronger forces, it will not proceed through the rest of the trasnporter.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Should be be using Zcoord?

Bonnie Merchant
merchantba@carlow.edu