Re: psf file

From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 23 2008 - 06:54:08 CDT

Hi Christine,
could you clarify the procedure you used to generate the psf? Psfgen
should keep as a single segment any chunk of protein hat you have in one
input pdb file.
Also, could you clarify what you mean here: You say "different segments
are involved", but the psf should not be written as different segments.
Do you really have one continuous polypeptide chain or multiple chains?