A question about restaints force.

From: Yang Gao (yanggao_at_iastate.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 25 2008 - 11:28:20 CDT

Dear all,

I want to apply an restaint force between two atoms during NAMD run, just a
specific interaction between two atoms, but change nothing else. I have searched
tutotials but just find in SMD how to define a constant velocity or force
pulling in a fixed direction. But as the atoms may change their direction during
run, this may not suitable for my case. I hope some of you may know the codes
for define the specific interation or modify the SMD code to change the
direction of the force during runtime.

Thank you very much.

Gao, Yang