VMD-NAMD-commands

From: Vivek Sharma (vivek.viv.sharma_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 18 2008 - 23:06:12 CDT

Hello everyone,

I have been using recently this TCLFORCES in NAMD and observed that there
are many 'good' commands in it, like loadcoords, addatom, addforce, etc. Are
these commands only functional when used in NAMD? OR I mean how would it be
possible to use them in the Tkconsole of VMD? And similarly would it be
possible to use commands like vecscale, vecnorm of VMD in NAMD scripts?
May be there should be some 'package' need to be loaded (?)

thanks and regards,

Vivek