Replica Server Tutorial

From: Joshua Adelman (jadelman_at_berkeley.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 06 2008 - 00:23:02 CST

I am interested in using the framework provided in
namd_replica_server.tcl to do some simulations that require a series
of replicas that loosely communicate with a central process that does
an outside calculation and feeds results of that calculation back to
the individual replicas. I was wondering if there was more detailed
documentation or a tutorial available, or someone who has done
something similar that could provide me with another example besides
replica_exchange.tcl?

Thanks in advance for any assistance anyone can provide.

Josh

Joshua L. Adelman
Biophysics Graduate Group Lab: 510.643.2159
218 Wellman Hall Fax: 510.642.7428
University of California, Berkeley http://nature.berkeley.edu/~jadelman
Berkeley, CA 94720 USA jadelman_at_berkeley.edu