catDCD 32 bit Vs. 64 bit Version

From: Alok Juneja (juneja_at_speakeasy.net)
Date: Thu Jan 31 2008 - 03:51:40 CST

Hello Everybody,

I have written 64 bit dcd file and now ask catDCD to figure out the
details of the dcd file. Though catDCD reads the 64 bit dcd but shows
wrong number of frames in contrast to the correct number of frames shown
in the header of dcd. I believe this is all because of problems related
to reading of 64 bit dcd file by 32 bit catDCD. Is there any way to
solve this problem. Is 64 bit version of catDCD is available. Just to
intimate that I am using AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor.

Best Wishes,
Alok