different 1-4scaling values for different atom types?

From: cong chen (namd_chcwaaa_at_yahoo.com.cn)
Date: Sun Dec 02 2007 - 23:51:11 CST

Dear sirs,
      I realized how busy you must be, but if you could concern about the following problem puzzling me, I would be most appreciative.
      As far as I know, the keyword "1-4scaling" is used to modify the electrostatic interactions between 1-4 atom pairs. But if the scale factors are different for different atom types, what should I do for the configure file ?
      I look forward to hearing from you soon with your comments and suggestions.

Best Regards!

yours,
Cong Chen

Cong Chen, Ph. D. Student
Department of Energy and Power Engineering,DaLian University of Technology
Road LingGong 2#, Dalian 116024, P. R. China
Phone:13500704965
MSN:chencongboy2008_at_hotmial.com
QQ:258021022

进入雅虎游戏嘉年华,赢取液晶显示器!