Re: SMD Constant Velocity: Force

From: Vamshi Gangupomu (krish833_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 26 2007 - 09:33:51 CST

Hello,

I am not using a tcl-force script. I give my SMD paramaeters in the conf
file and use a reference file for the atoms to be pulled. I am not trying to
stretch or break open the nanotubes but just trying to move them in water.
So, my SMD atoms are the nanotube atoms and there are no fixed atoms. Let me
know if you see and red flags with the technique. Thanks a lot for your
suggestions.

-Vamshi