Re: ANN: MDAnalysis python library

From: nmichaud_at_jhu.edu
Date: Tue Nov 13 2007 - 16:42:06 CST

Sorry to spam the list again, but there were some problems with getting
everything up on the google code site (plus a mistake on my part where
I uploaded a gzipped tar file, but the file extension was .tar).

Also, I've added documentation to the google code site, so that people
can get a sense of the uses of the library before playing with it.

For the 10 or so people who downloaded the library, they should get the
newest version, which should compile out of the box on linux and OS X
(as long as numpy is installed).

http://mdanalysis.googlecode.com/

Naveen Michaud-Agrawal

Naveen Michaud-Agrawal