Re: ABF application

From: Vlad Cojocaru (Vlad.Cojocaru_at_eml-r.villa-bosch.de)
Date: Tue Nov 13 2007 - 11:52:53 CST

Dear Jerome,

Thanks a lot for answering ... I hope one day I will have the chance to
make it up to you
I tried to define different reaction coordinates but till now I didnt
come up with a better idea ....

I will give it a try with a customized restraint ....

I would add the restraint only when the ABF bias is applied because than
the resulting bias (ABF + restraint) would give me exactly the direction
of the external force I want but still keeping the samples in which no
external force is added to the system .... I am not sure whether this
makes sense ...

Thanks again,

Best
vlad