Re: NPT_NPgammaT_or_NPAT_for_membrane_with_CHARMM_forcefield

From: Karol Kaszuba (karol.kaszuba_at_moskit.uwm.edu.pl)
Date: Mon Nov 12 2007 - 04:57:58 CST

     Hello,

     I would like to thank very much all those people who answered, especially
     for Mr JC Gumbart and Mr Khandelia who shared their personal experiences.
     To be honest I expected that it will be a controversial subject but I
     wanted to see how this problem is seen by much experienced users than me.
     Besides as young scientist I learned many interesting things.

     I decided to simulate solvated membrane in Gromacs (based on literature and
     as adviced me Mr Khandelia) and then I will simulate protein in membrane
     with NAMD.

     Sincerely,

     Karol