Re: Controlling the area per lipid

From: Ilya Chorny (ichorny_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 01 2007 - 10:32:50 CDT

Does anyone have a script for calculating area/lipid. The way I currently do
it is get the minmax of the protein to estimate the area of the protein and
then subtract that area the box area caluclated using the XY cell basis
dimensions and then divide by the number of lipids per leaflet. I am
probably overestimating the protein area.

Thanks,

Ilya

--
Ilya Chorny Ph.D.