Re: NAMD to CHARMM unit cell information in DCD

From: Victor Ovchinnikov (ovchinnv_at_MIT.EDU)
Date: Tue Oct 30 2007 - 18:10:38 CDT

I'm not sure I understand the problem entirely, but can't you get the
approximate dimensions form the coordinates themselves, i.e. align your
system with the Cartesian axes and calculate the maximum/minimum x, y,
and z values of your system? These would be approximate values that
improve with the size of your system.

Better yet, if your dcd and xst output frequencies match, you should be
able to get the cell info from the xst file.

Victor