Re: how to restart FEP

From: Jerome Henin (jhenin_at_cmm.chem.upenn.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 26 2007 - 14:32:38 CDT

Hello Jiancong,

If you intend to restart inbetween windows (i.e. the last window is
complete and you want to start a new one), a normal restart will do.
The code does not directly support restarting in the middle of a
window. If you do it, you will have to combine the data from the two
half-windows by hand. The simplest way is to collect dE values (column
7 in the fepout file), and combine them using the exponential formula.

Jerome