Converting a PSF file from one forcefield top another

From: Ilya Chorny (ichorny_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Oct 13 2007 - 13:14:30 CDT

I have a psf file which contains Lipid, water, and trimer protein. I want to
convert it to a different forcefield. It there any simple way to do that? I
tried separating monomers, lipid, water, and sodium but I get psfgen errors
when I include the lipid, water, and sodium. My water and lipid are further
broken down into multiple segments. Will I have to parse each segment?

Thanks,

Ilya

--
Ilya Chorny Ph.D.