Re: Charmm to Namd!!

From: Himanshu Khandelia (hkhandel_at_memphys.sdu.dk)
Date: Wed Sep 19 2007 - 10:39:23 CDT

Yes, it is possible to analyze charmm trajectories using NAMD. You will
need to change the psf and the pdb files that you have in CHARMM to a VMD
suitable format (sometimes even this is not necassary). This can be done
by using scripts available on the NAMD website.

I have used both CHARMM and VMD for analysis, and I personally think that
CHARMM can be used to most of the analysis possible with VMD (and more).

Good luck !

----------------------------
Himanshu Khandelia, PhD
Research Assistant Professor (Postdoc)