Charmm to Namd!!

From: priyanka srivastava (priyankaps4_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Sep 19 2007 - 05:49:22 CDT

Dear Namd users,

This is my first post in this forum and I am very new
to NAMD.
I have seen some studies wherein NAMD has been used to
calculate the pressure profiles of bilayer systems.
I carried out bilayer simulation using Charmm and wish
to use the analysis tools (specifically that of
pressure profile calculation) from NAMD using the
trajectories generated from Charmm.

Is it possible to use charmm generated trajectory
files in NAMD for analysis purposes?

Regards,
Pri...

http://tv.yahoo.com/