Re: namdenergy strange behaviour !!!

From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 17 2007 - 11:23:04 CDT

Hi,
this certainly sounds odd, and I haven't seen anything like what you're
describing in the past. The usual checklist of things that might lead
to problems with namdenergy is:
-make sure you're using appropriate periodic boundary conditions,
cutoffs, and such for your simulations
-make sure you try with the latest version of vmd (1.8.6)

Also, how exactly are you loading the trajectories? Loading a psf, and
then the dcd file for each trajectory into separate molecules?

Peter