Re: Temperature dependent unfolding..

From: Neema Salimi (nsalimi_at_msg.ucsf.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2007 - 13:02:49 CDT

Arun,

I equilibrated at 500K and ~30 bars, then switched to NVE after the
system stabilized.

Richard,

While your criticism may be valid, it is by no means helpful. Arun
is interested why ubiquitin isn't unfolding in his simulations, not
whether it's the right thing to do. If you don't have some insight
to offer to the list on this topic, perhaps you shouldn't clog up
everyone's inbox.

Neema Salimi
nsalimi_at_msg.ucsf.edu

University of California-San Francisco