Re: FEP question

From: Victor Ovchinnikov (ovchinnv_at_MIT.EDU)
Date: Thu Sep 06 2007 - 11:29:23 CDT

Jerome,

Piggybacking onto Matthew's question: if it were possible to keep the
nonbonded interactions intact within the ligand while turning the
ligand/protein interaction off/on, would this be a better/legitimate
solution to the problem?

Victor

PS Matthew, FYI, there are theoretical papers discussing FES, e.g.
Boresch et al, J Phys Chem B 2003 107 p9535
Boresch & Karplus J Phys Chem A 1999 103 p103