Re: Temperature dependent unfolding..

From: Arun Krishnan (krishnan_at_ttck.keio.ac.jp)
Date: Wed Sep 05 2007 - 11:40:56 CDT

Hi Peter,

Thanks for pointing out that I wasnt doing an NPT equilibration run...
forgot to turn on LangevinPiston. As for progressive unfolding.. yes I do
see some unfolding.. but nowhere near as drastic as seen in that paper...Let
me retry by equilibrating at 520K with NPT and then doing a 2ns production
run.. shall get back to you all after that.

Again, thanks a lot to everyone for your help.

Regards,

Arun