Re: Temperature dependent unfolding..

From: Arun Krishnan (krishnan_at_ttck.keio.ac.jp)
Date: Wed Sep 05 2007 - 08:37:45 CDT

Hi Monika,

I have uploaded all my config files to my website. You can get them from
here:

a) energy minimization:
http://www.iab.keio.ac.jp/~krishnan/downloads/min.namd
b) heating to 300K:
http://www.iab.keio.ac.jp/~krishnan/downloads/heating.namd
c) equilibration @300K:
http://www.iab.keio.ac.jp/~krishnan/downloads/equilibrate_300K.namd
d) production @300K:
http://www.iab.keio.ac.jp/~krishnan/downloads/production_300K.namd
e) heating to 520K:
http://www.iab.keio.ac.jp/~krishnan/downloads/heating_to_520K.namd
f) equilibration @520K:
http://www.iab.keio.ac.jp/~krishnan/downloads/equilibrate_520K.namd
g) production @520K:
http://www.iab.keio.ac.jp/~krishnan/downloads/production_520K.namd

I ran these under NPT.. so some of the comments in the files might not make
sense. (These were put in when I was initially doing an NVT ensemble).

Do let me know if you see anything wrong.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Arun