Re: Re: NAMD: Exiting Prematurely

From: Subramanian Vaitheeswaran (vaithee_at_umd.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 15 2007 - 09:19:21 CDT

Hi Arun,

I have encountered these "Constraint failure in RATTLE algorithm" errors, but my systems are quite different from yours - simple organic molecules in water. I only needed to restart the run; with Langevin dynamics and no random number seed specified, the simulation followed a different trajectory.

Maybe you need to reduce the time step at such a high temperature?

Vaithee