Re: Margin Error

From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Sat Aug 11 2007 - 15:10:52 CDT

Hi Hsing,
you may want to try a simulation where you write a dcd every timestep,
so that you can see what is happening. When this error occurs in the
middle of the simulation it usually means that either you have atoms
flying off into space, or that your periodic cell shrank significantly
due to the barostat (which can happen, for example, if you have a poorly
equilibrated system). You should view your trajectory to see which is
happening here.

Also, are you sure you want to be using wrapnearest? That option should
only be used for non-parallelepiped unit cells.

Peter