Re: Minimization using Fixed Atoms

From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Aug 10 2007 - 10:25:01 CDT

Hi Rita,
I'm sorry to ask a silly question, but have you inspected the pdb files
to ensure that they have the expected number of atoms (and that
visually, they match the param file)?
Also, I noticed that you're setting the beta field of some of your atoms
to "o" (the letter), rather than "0" (the number). This may cause
problems, as the beta field should contain a floating point number.

Best,
Peter