Re: Multiplicity of Parameters

From: Philip Peartree (P.Peartree_at_postgrad.manchester.ac.uk)
Date: Thu Aug 09 2007 - 18:50:06 CDT

Hi Peter,

I'm not sure what you mean in your last sentence, as far as I can see, in all
residues in the topology file double is used in place of the bond keyword to
specify a double bond instead of a single bond. Is this not correct usage?

Unfortunately I don't have the psf at hand, but I will check it tomorrow.

Philip