Re: Multiplicity of Parameters

From: Philip Peartree (P.Peartree_at_postgrad.manchester.ac.uk)
Date: Thu Aug 09 2007 - 17:59:26 CDT

Hi Peter,

I generated the psf using the VMD psf gen tool (the graphical one, not the
commandline version) and the topology file is one of my own making
(essentially
Charmm27 but with a few additional residues (I'm simulating a quinoprotein,
which contains a modified tryptophan) I'm assuming that the problem is with
that residue, but the thing puzzling me is that it worked fine in c31 itself.

Philip Peartree