Re: Pairinteractions

From: Ilya Chorny (ichorny_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 01 2007 - 17:09:41 CDT

I saw another posting on the list which explains that the energies in the
energy column correspond to the interaction energy. What I still do not
understand is what you would get if you ran this output with the dynamics
simulation. What if you want both the total interaction energy and the pair
interaction energy. Also what if you want more than two groups, such as
lipid self and protein lipid.

Thanks,

Ilya

--