about 'loadforces' command...help!

From: hl332_at_drexel.edu
Date: Tue Jul 31 2007 - 15:00:17 CDT

Hi All,
   I have been trying to use inbuilt command of namd for TCL-FORCES utility but it only prints external forces when they are applied to individual atoms. Instead, in case one is applying forces to a group by command 'addforce $group $force'--will loadforces still print the total external force on this particular group? I tried it but it doesn't do it. Can someone from more experienced users or developers give idea to make this thing happen??
Thanks in advance
regards
Harish

Harish Vashisth (Ph.D Candidate)