答复: How to build the psf file and the parameter file of a ligand

From: Yu Liu (yliu452_at_uwo.ca)
Date: Mon Jul 16 2007 - 08:32:16 CDT

Hi, you need find right CHARMM parameter files (for example
top_all27_prot_lipid.inp) and use the command “psfgen” to get your PSF
file. For more details, you can find from the tutorial files. I guess it is
in the chapter 1.2. By the way, you need to replace the alias name for some
atoms.

William Liu