Re: Problems with using multiple Tclforces scripts sequentially

From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 11 2007 - 10:30:04 CDT

You can define multiple tclforces scripts, and they will all be sourced,
but there can only be one calcforces proc; it will be overridden in
subsequent script definitions. You can verify this by putting print
statements *outside* of calcforces in the earlier scripts; they will all
show up. The purpose of allowing multiple calcforces scripts is to allow
modular definition of functions and such that will eventually be used in
calcforces, but you must define calcforces in such a way that you only
need one copy of it.

Peter