Re: Building a pdb file

From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 03 2007 - 16:43:14 CDT

Hi Audrey,
for now, for building RNA you may want to have a look at nucgen
(http://bioinformatics.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/content/abstract/11/3/281;
distributed with AMBER). I have not used it myself, but as far as I know
it should do what you want. I'm hoping to make the molefacture plugin of
VMD usable for all of this kind of structure building, but I haven't yet
had time to finish the nucleic acid builder.
Best,
Peter