Compilation on IBM-Power (Linux)

From: Monika Sharma (mon_sharma_at_research.iiit.ac.in)
Date: Mon Jul 02 2007 - 06:10:20 CDT

Dear All,
We are having IBM Power 5 machine, with SLES9. Xlc v8.0 is installed. I
am trying to install NAMD there, but I am not quite successful with the
installation. The Installation is just exiting saying fatal error.
Moreover, I couldn't find the compilation for such a system with
Linux-power-ppc as written in NAMD architecture. So I tried to use the
same charm as for net-Linux. Does that seems to be problem??? Have
anyone tried installation on such machine? What changes are required to
be done for the successful installation??
If anybody can suggest something...
Thanks in advance
Regards,
Monika