Re: Re: Diffusion of Protein through the membrane

From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2007 - 08:51:04 CDT

When you have to restart a run, you should do so by using
binarycoordinates and binaryvelocities (set to the restart files from
your previous runs) and *not* assign new initial velocities. This may or
may not be responsible for what you saw (the COM motion may also be an
issue), but is certainly the only way to actually continue an existing
simulation.
Peter