replies

From: Richard Wood (rwoodphd_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jun 21 2007 - 11:11:21 CDT

Hi all,

Please note that this isn't meant to be yelling at anyone in any way.

That being said, in the past few days, I (and others I am sure), have answered (or attempted)to answer) questions posed by some of those NAMD users that are less experienced with the program, or are having some difficulties with it.

I've noticed that I have yet to get an acknowledgement from these people that I have tried to help. It's not a big deal, but it would be nice if the person I try to help could at least let me know that they received my reply. Otherwise, I feel like my reply was a waste of time.

I'm trying to be helpful and to use my experience to help others, however, I also have my own computational "problems" that I am working on as well, so my time is not unlimited. Please note that I will try to continue to help others anyway that I can, because I enjoy doing it, but it still would be nice to know that my responses aren't falling on deaf ears.

Good modeling,
Richard

Richard L. Wood, Ph. D.
University of Minnesota