namddat

From: Irene Newhouse (einew_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 21 2007 - 02:01:54 CDT

I've tried out namddat on 2 different systems & it acts the same in both places:

Subscript out of range

By adding echo statements, I've isolated the problem to this line:

set titles = `awk '/^ETITLE:/ { print; exit }' $argv[$#argv]`

which I copied & pasted in from my download.

I invoke namddat following the example given in a short thread on this mailer from 2 years ago, for instance: namddat VDW TOTAL file.log

That thread spoke of a problem with line 126; I've edited in the altered line 126, but I'm a long way from having gotten that far:-)

Can someone please help me get past go?

Thanks!

Irene Newhouse

Play free games, earn tickets, get cool prizes! Join Live Search Club.
http://club.live.com/home.aspx?icid=CLUB_wlmailtextlink