Re: CNT modeling

From: Jonathan Lee (jonny5_at_rice.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 13 2007 - 13:02:58 CDT

Hello,

   Since I generated my psf file myself (I wrote a Fortran code), I'm
beginning to suspect that perhaps I missed some angles or dihedrals. Or
perhaps I double-counted some. Is there a way to check this?
   If I have a chain of 4 atoms, 1-2-3-4, I count this as 2 angles, right?
1-2-3 and 2-3-4? Or if I have something like

4

3-2-1

4'

this counts as 2 dihedrals? 1-2-3-4 and 1-2-3-4'? Thanks.

Jonathan