Re: Water molecules inside protein?

From: hl332_at_drexel.edu
Date: Wed Jun 06 2007 - 11:25:40 CDT

HI Steve,
 Yes, i want to do soemthing like you suggested. Thanks for this detailed mail, i understood what you want to communicate. I was thinking something on similar lines but was not sure how correct even that thing would be. Now, two people thinking the same way, things should be right. I will give it a try but I need to see how to unwrap individual waters.
Regards
Harish
Harish Vashisth (Ph.D Candidate)
CAT-361,Chemical & Biological Engg.