Re: Acetaldehyde Dihedral Parameters

From: L. Michel Espinoza-Fonseca (mef_at_ddt.biochem.umn.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 06 2007 - 11:05:20 CDT

That's strange. If you're using acetaldehyde, such "dihedral"
shouldn't exist (Look at the end of the file you're pointing to).
Instead, there should be an improper to keep such "dihedral"
constrained.

Perhaps you should try to prepare your system again, making sure that
everything looks fine. One more piece of advise: when you use stream
files, you also need to tell psfgen to read a parent file (i.e.,
top_all22_prot.inp).

Cheers,
Michel