Re: Water molecules inside protein?

From: hl332_at_drexel.edu
Date: Wed Jun 06 2007 - 10:25:16 CDT

Hi Steve,
    Thanks for your reply but I am interested in new waters coming in and going out from center of my protein. Unwrapping the all things is not going to help because water will diffuse away due to unwrapping thing. I am not interested in seeing my protein stationary, i know it can be done by fit. I dont think so doing fitting the way you told is going to show me real waters interacting with protein all the time? CORRECT ME in case i misunderstood.

Thanks again
Harish
Harish Vashisth (Ph.D Candidate)
CAT-361,Chemical & Biological Engg.