Re: how to simulate sugars

From: Aaron Oakley (oakley_at_rsc.anu.edu.au)
Date: Sun May 27 2007 - 19:19:55 CDT

1-Currently the best one for use with CHARMM-protein
is the CSFF forcefield:
http://people.cs.uct.ac.za/~mkuttel/downloads.html

2-To build carbohydrates in psfgen the residues will have
to be aliased or renamed to the CSFF convention. (Is TRE
trehalose? If so, I dont think there is a 1-1 linkage patch in
CSFF).

Aaron++