Re: force-field parameters for glycoproteins

From: Kramer Campen (campen_at_geosc.psu.edu)
Date: Fri May 25 2007 - 15:54:11 CDT

Gaurav:

I've had good results using the GLYCAM amber type parameters for
sugars (and are available at www.glycam.org) which can be run without
incident in NAMD. I believe the most recent versions of John Brady's
CHARMM parameters for sugars are from Naidoo and Kuttel and are
available here
(http://hydrogen.cem.uct.ac.za/compchem/research.php). One apparent
disadvantage of the Kutel parameters appears to be that they didn't
parameterize as many different types of sugars.

Kramer