Re: Why is SHAKE not being used in typical NAMD simulations ?

From: Himanshu Khandelia (hkhandel_at_memphys.sdu.dk)
Date: Thu May 24 2007 - 08:46:59 CDT

Please note that this post is not about using multiple time stepping, and
energy drifts. It is about SHAKE. I am hoping some of the developers will
be able to tell us why SHAKE is not recommended in NAMD, while it is in
other programs ?

Himanshu Khandelia, PhD
Research Assistant Professor (Postdoc)
MEMPHYS, Center for Membrane Physics: www.memphys.sdu.dk