How to link two proteins

From: olivier walker (olivier_at_hikari.cpe.fr)
Date: Wed May 16 2007 - 02:50:00 CDT

Hi all,

I'm working on a dual domain protein. The two proteins are linked together by
a glycine (for chain A) and the side chain of a lysine (for chain B). The
original pdb file has a connect word that define this link.
I was wondering how to keep this link during Molecular dynamics. Is it better
to define a patch in the topology file or to define a new residue?
I must confess I really don't know how to do it because It's just a matter of
linking two residues that are not linked in the sequence.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Olivier